Too Faced Chocolate Bar Review

by - 00:27


As some of you might know, I have a weird obsession with eyeshadows. When I find my way to the makeup section, I always go for the eyeshadows. I currently have four eyeshadow palettes from Urban Decay, Forever 21, BH Cosmetics, and of course, Too Faced.
I went shopping with my friend Lauryn, who I met in Canada (Moving to Canada?), and we had to go to the local Sephora store! 
I've heard of Too Faced before, but first, I went straight for the Urban Decay section. I was ready to buy the Naked 2 palette, and then I found this little thingy! I still remember looking at Lauryn and asking her: "Should I buy it?" and she obviously replied "You should!".
For the past few months I've been using eyeshadows more than ever, and I ditched the eyeliner! I love using different shades for red/orange/gold on my eyelids, so this is why this eyeshadow palette was perfect for me.Oh, it actually smells like chocolate! I  use the shade white chocolate as my base, and then I apply champagne truffle to my inner corner/tear duct. I use salted caramel or amaretto for my crease and I use hazelnut or creme brulee or marzipan or haute chocolate for my middle part of the eyelid. If I'm going out, I use cherry cordial for the lower lash line and outer corner.

If you're still thinking about buying this palette, stop immediately and go buy it! I love it so, so, so much. If you would like me to do a tutorial with this palette, make sure to comment below!


You May Also Like

15 komentarji