The Liebster Award

by - 08:45


I was tagged by the beautiful, one and only, my friend from overseas, Lauryn from Elegant Chances.
Since I've promised her to post more often a hundred of times, I decided to finally post again! Basically, when you get nominated, you answer 11 questions and then you tag new people to do the challenge (bloggers who have under 1000 followers on twitter). So here we go!

 

1.What is your favourite meal of the day and why?

Definitely breakfast.  I get up at 6am everyday during the week and I need to wake up! I've always loved breakfast, probably because it's the first meal in the day.


2. If you could sit down and have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose and why?

Huh....difficult question. Either Kösem Sultan (the most powerful woman in Ottoman history),
Louis XIV of France, Shakespeare or James Dean. Weird combination, isn't it? 


3. What is your favourite thing to blog about?

Traveling and art.

4. Where do you see yourself in seven years?

In seven years I'll be 25...that's when you're really, really an adult. I hope I'll be done with the university by then in Scotland and have a job. I guess I wish to be in a serious relationship by then? If If have a job, an appartement and enough money, I could see myself having a kid, too.

5. Using only three words, describe yourself.

Emotional, feminist, artistic.

6. What is one positive and negative thing about yourself? (Be honest!)

I'm very emotional, I tend to understand everything on a personal level. I overthink all the time and sometimes I cry over nothing, really. I don't get attached to other people fast, but if I do, I'm still pretty cautious because I think they'll hurt me. Sadly I lack empathy at times (which is weird!). So yeah, being emotional kinda sucks.

But being emotional can be good too! My friends tell me that I'm the person who always says the right thing when they're sad. I can make them smile or laugh within seconds. 


7. If you could relive one day, which one would it be?

The day I got my dog, I think? It was shortly after my parents got divorced and I was emotionally broken at the time. I was 7 years old and I remember my aunt stepping into our appartement and handing me a big ball of white fur. I said: "What's that omg??" (I knew it was a dog, but I was just so excited!)


8. What is the story behind your blog name?

I liked Lilly Allen's song Fuck you. And I love Prada, the way that it's written and pronounced. Taa-daa!

9.) Do you have a significant other? If so, how did you meet?

I'm pretty happy with being single.

10. What are your 3 go to beauty products?

Mascara by Essence I love Extreme (my favourite mascara since the 7th grade), eyebrow pencil by Catrice and my Too Faced Chocolate bar eyeshadow palette.

11. What is your favorite hobby?

Once again, difficult question ahah!
I like watching historical tv shows & movies & reading historical books. I also like art - drawing, acting, dancing...you name it! I LOVE doing makeup and watching tutorials on youtube! 


I tag all of my followers to do this! :) 



You May Also Like

0 komentarji