Spring Makeup Routine

by - 15:12





It's been too long since my last makeup routine! Don't be too surprised (don't expect too much haha), because I still kinda do some things as I did few months ago. I still use an eyeliner, but these days I tend to use less mascara. 



First, I apply eyeshadow primer so that my eyeshadows will stay where they are supposed to stay.
I use Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion.


Then I put some light/white/shiny eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eye. I use the Urban Decay Naked Basics.


Then I add something a bit darker. I start blending it in from the outer corner of my eye to my crease.



A white kohl pencil is a must! I think that it kinda makes my eyes a bit bigger (maybe even porcelain doll looking?).


I decided that I wont exaggerate with the whole winged eyeliner thing, so I try to keep it thin and nice.


Afterwards I added a black kohl pencil on my lower lash line, and a bit of mascara!




You May Also Like

3 komentarji