I'm back

by - 13:41

I recon it's been a while since I posted something! I believe I've gotten quite sloppy at the whole blogging thing. The past two months have been quite harsh on me, and I simply couldn't find any time or even an idea for what to post. 
 And then I realised I missed blogging and talking to you! I love reading your comments and your blogs, giving me new ideas. Few things have changed since my last post - for example, my makeup routine. I've grown tired of makeup tutorial based on photos, it's easier to film the whole thing.
I know I said I wanted to open a youtube account when the summer starts, but now I was thinking about opening it sooner. 


 


Would you like me to do a video makeup routine on this look? Please let me know in the comments section:) 

You May Also Like

2 komentarji