September Favourites and Q&A video

by - 14:48




I swear to you that I'm not a chameleon, though my skin looks different in every picture!
Anyhow, I'm going for a lunch with my dad so I decided that I'm gonna make myself look pretty today. I mean, I'm pretty confident with my "no-makeup" look, I just love using makeup! I've been sick to death for the past two days. I drank 8 cups of tea yesterday (am I British now!?), so I figured out that I should move the microwave into my room.
I'm currently thinking my room theme - which isn't fall. Is it okay to use candles? I mean, it's almost October which mean it's almost November which mean it's almost halloween.. 
Overall, I've been doing okay-ish. I've been reading quite a lot, about two books a week! My current favourites are the highlander romance stuff or just historical romance books in general. I read them on my iPad, though I haven't payed a cent for them (yes, I'm a pirate. I download that stuff. Why? I'm broke!). My next goal is to read the whole Harry Potter series! My current favourite books are: The Selection (series), Outlander, The Guardian (Margaret Mallory), Bloodlines (series by Richelle Mead), His Stolen Bride (Shelly Thacker), The New Girl(series, Tracie Puckett). Here are some books I am going to read very,very soon: Harry Potter, Fantastic beasts &where to find them, Stone and the Sea (A.L.Jackson), Kiss Deception, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Rest Falls Away, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Red Garden (Alice Hoffman), Paper Towns, Georgiana Darcy's Diary (Anna Elliot), Reached (Ally Condie), Love Beyond Time (Bethany Claire), The big book of time travel.



Speaking about makeup! If you want to see my current favourite makeup products, go and check my new video! Make sure to like and subscribe and please tell me if you have your own youtube account.
Have I ever told you that I absolutely hate wearing jeans? I think blue jeans of any kind make my legs look like I'm a hippo. I always preferred black jeans. Well, I prefer everything that is black. The more you know, haha!


I was also thinking about making a Q&A video. Would ya'll be interested? Please let me know in the comments section :)

G-bye!

You May Also Like

0 komentarji