I'm making blog/youtbe art again!

by - 18:10

I think the title itself is pretty self-explanatory, haha! I've decided to start making blog art again - mostly banners for your blog or youtube account. My style is pretty simple, elegant and classy. But if you wish anything else, make sure to tell me!
Examples:

 1.

2.


3.




BEFORE WRITING ASKING ME FOR A BANNER...

If you want a banner, please send me an email (iamkarinm@gmail.com), with a title/subject: Blog Art. In your email, make sure to tell me:
- if you have any ideas, 'role models' when it comes to banners
-what should it say on the banner (title, description, the link to the blog...)
-preferred text font&colour&size
-send me photos, if you want them on your banner

I'll get back to you in few hours, two days at most.


AFTER YOU GOT YOUR BANNER...

I'm doing these FOR FREE. But I do want few a things from you:)
When you're satisfied with your banner and you've decided to use it, make sure to mention me in of your blog posts (a link to my blog), follow me on Bloglovin and share this tweet.


If you have any questions...email or tweet me! :)

You May Also Like

0 komentarji