A little bit of change won't hurt anyone

by - 20:16




Ciao!

Have you ever reached a point in your life, where you're just like, what the hell is really going on??
I usually get those moods in November and December and you might ask why. School, responsibilities, tests, life in general...I have learned in the past 17 years that change is good, whether it's good or bad. You are always able to adapt to certain differences and embrace them. Questionable, but amiable. 
Ten years ago, I had ashy blonde/brown hair. Five years ago I had red hair. Last year I randomly decided to become a blondie, but I had orange hair at first. And now? I decided to go back to black. Kidding! I can't event tell what kind of hair colour I have at the moment. Something between light brown and ashy blonde...and I've also cut my hair. Short hair don't care, right?
I've pranked my friends three times this year, saying I've cut my hair short - and when I actually do it, they don't believe me! 

Back to my responsibilities. I have an important math test on Friday and I planned on studying for the whole weekend, day and night. It's currently 9pm and I haven't accomplished anything.
I'm not so sure what this post was going to be about, probably because I'm feeling super hyped about life in general. So yeah, I just wanted to let you know that I've cut my hair. I bought some pretty awesome stuff today, expect another post tomorrow noon! 




You May Also Like

1 komentarji