What I got for Christmas

by - 12:52



Do you ever wake up thinking,"This is going to be my day!" ? Well, this is how I woke up today. I think that apologising for not-posting-and-being-active-on-my-blog became more a habit than a nice gesture. I've been so busy; I had 9 exams this month and I was studying 24/7. If I think about it, school stole the whole magical thing and the feeling you get when you realise it's December. I barely watched three christmassy movies! And to top it off, I was injured this whole week.
I injured my legs while working out on Sunday, and for the next three days it felt like my leg muscles were about to explode. Two days ago, I really injured my neck, I could barely move it, so I was in bed for two days(including Christmas day!). But I was so blessed receiving these amazing gifts that you'll see. With every gift I opened, my eyes looked like doll's eyes and my mouth was in a shape of the biggest smile you had ever seen.


I still remember the day when I clicked on Michelle's video for the first time. She's incredibly talented young woman, and because of her my makeup routine has evolved so much in the past few years.


Few years ago, there was a little girl standing in front of Sephora, in Paris. She had no idea that she would become very obsessed with this brand. My first purchase at Sephora was two or three months ago, when I bought eyeliner. And now I received a golden eyeliner, mascara and kohl pencil!


Ah, finally. I nearly screamed when I removed the wrapping paper, because this palette has been my long time wish! I couldn't stop touching it. Guys, I think I fell in love.


I got Kiko's lipstick two Christmases ago, and that was the time when I found out about this brand. Later on, I fell in love, because the quality of Kiko's products is amazing. 


I was introduced to Urban Decay by this product, and I was always wondering how it would be if I would own one of these. Zoella, Michelle Phan, Bethany Mota and other amazing youtubers own this. And now, that I own it too.....I'm unstoppable. 


I've been complaining for the longs time about my feet being cold, and luckily, Santa granted my wishes. When I have them on, I feel like I'm walking on clouds!


My mom finally passed the obsession with Desigual on me! I never purchased an expensive wallet because I was never saw the need of it. But this wallet is a whole new level.


OLAF! And yes, I'm one of those Frozen-obsessed people, and I'm not ashamed of the fact that I know all of the songs in english, slovene, russian and french. I've been complaining about this as well - why can my six-year-old sister have an Olaf, and I can't?! When I saw this little guy, my heart melted (because some people are worth melting for....). It's a night light, which only requires batteries!


I also received a cute floral Bershka sweater, a perfume and a fabulous nail polish (but the quality of the pictures wasn't very good). I am really thankful for all of these gifts!


What did you get for Christmas?

You May Also Like

4 komentarji