Favourite makeup products | February

by - 09:50

Have you ever thought about how your makeup products have changed since you first started using makeup? I remember having Barbie lipstick, stealing my mom's dark eyeshadows that made me look like a racoon...
And even if I think about what was I wearing a year ago, or perhaps even half a year ago, things have changed (and I hope for the better haha!).


As some of you may know, Santa Claus was very generous with this year's gifts. I've been craving for this palette for the longest time, and I've been obsessed with it ever since I got it.
I use 'venus' for a base (it's shiny and it makes my eyes look bigger). Then I usually apply 'W.O.S' under my eyebrows to make it look even. If I have time, I blend together 'Naked 2' and 'faint' and then apply it to outer corner and/or crease.


Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Sephora's mascara, I do like their kohl pencil, which proved me right. It does bring out my eyes, and the dark & black colour starts to disappear after 7 hours or so.


When Jesus decided in November that I should find the smallest store that sells Sephora products, I was sure I would never find an eyeliner as good as Sephora's. 
 They recently started selling Catrice products nearby and I got their mascara few days ago (I'll mako sure to do a review!). But this eyeliner is amazing - if you're an expert when it comes to doing 'the wing', then this liner will do you good.




It appears that I'm doing a Catrice appreciation post?
 I always had problems with bags under my eyes and how to hide them. Some concealers would be too bright and would make them stand out even more, and some would literally fix nothing. This is actually the first concealer that successfully hides any signs of my sleepless nights (I'm using shade Light Nude, 005).



HELP ME PLEASE! 

I need to find a white kohl pencil or something like that for my inner eye, it should make my eyes look more open. Please let me know below if you have any recommendations for me :) 

You May Also Like

1 komentarji