Spring & snow ?!

by - 17:09

Mother Nature has made a decision for 2015: expect the unexpected. I was outside, enjoying my day and (nearly) sunbathing. About 17 hours later everything was covered in snow. Just like that! 

This week was incredible. I got some wonderful news on Sunday (stay tuned to find out!), and to top it off, I had no classes this week. We were preparing for a play, "Mother Courage" (by Brecht). We had our premiere on Wednesday in our school theatre. Then I had two shows on Thursday and one on Friday. Even though I don't see myself under the stage spotlight or behind the cameras, I do like acting and going to theatres.
I was so tired today, but I managed to get up and take my dog out for a walk. It was sunny and beautiful, so we were wondering for nearly two hours. When I came home, I convinced my little sister to go sledding.








How did you spend your Saturday? Is there any snow where you live? :) 

You May Also Like

3 komentarji