MEET MY CANADIAN FRIEND

by - 08:44



Even though I've promised that I'll improve my blogging by talking and posting more, I have clearly failed. I have so many reasons and excuses, one of them being schoolwork. Oh, and also, have you heard that I'm writing for an internet fashion magazine? Make sure to check it out! 
 As you all know (if you've been blogging for a while) there are/will be some people who visit your blogs on a daily/weekly basis. And sometimes they even contact you and you start talking about everything. This is how I 'met' Lauryn - she tweeted to me, and then we were talking on Twitter, and now we're communicating through iMessage.
 I really wanted to do an interview/collaboration with her, so we decided we're going to ask each other few questions so our followers will get to know each other.






1. Tell us something about yourself and where you live.

 Hi My Name is Lauryn. I am a quirky, awkward 15 year old. I am an extremely random person (warning ahead of time). I am all for self confidence and such so a lot of my posts and videos are about being yourself. I live in chilly Canada. No we do not all live in igloos, ride polar bears or say “EH”. 

2. What is your blog about, how did it all began (the blogging)? 
My blog is about beauty, fashion, design , and just about everything else (told you i was random). I came up wight he name Elegant Chances because i wanted something classy but shows that there will be many possibilities. I started blogging in august of 2014. I started because i have always had a love of photography and writing but i am not the kind of person to write long diary entries. 

3. What would you wish to write about on your blog in the future?
I think in the future I would love to travel and see some of the fashion weeks and write about them! I would love to see my blog and youtube channel grow.

4. What do you do in your free time?
In my spare time obviously i write my blog and make youtube videos. I also model a bit and i have been doing that for 2 years now. I am pretty sure thats the longest i have stuck to anything! (GO LAURYN!)







5.What are your plans for the future?
My plans for the future is to either move to California or Britain and be a set decorator/ Interior designer. Hopefully i will still be making videos and writing. I also hope to have a couple books out.

6. Who do you look up to?
My role models are Cara Delavine, Candice swanepool, Zoe sugg, Louise from sprinkle of glitter.

7. Describe your style in four words?
My fashion in 4 words would be. Spontaneous, Mismatch, Black, Comfy.




****

Make sure to check out  LAURYN'S BLOG

Lauryn's twitter: @laurynmills        |   Lauryn's youtube account

****




If you are interested in talking to me or just getting to know each other, feel free to contact me! :) 



You May Also Like

1 komentarji