I'm moving to Canada?

by - 13:14

After googling that a 'normal' teenage person should sleep for 8-11 hours per night, I found out that I'm actually not normal (maybe I'm a wizard!? Hogwarts, here I come...)
But I guess that is the same reason why I've been chained to my bed for the past three days sick with the flu, eating no more than chicken soups and drinking green tea w/ honey. My favourite part is definitely sleeping all the time.
 You see, I never get sick. Sometimes my stomach aches, but that passes quite quickly. But last two weeks have been super stressful for me. We had a so called 'production' (in our school theatre, we were playing Mother Courage by Bertolt Brecht), which meant that we would be up on our feet from 7am till 8pm. The the next week, last week, everyone got sick and was in school because they weren't dying yet, and that's how I got sick.  
 Do you know what the worst thing is? We don't have school this week! Yep, when I get sick, it has to be when holidays pop up.





But anyhow, this isn't why you clicked on this link. I know my way around surprising people....
I actually am MOVING TO CANADA

Remember when I told you about being an au pair for the summer? About a month ago a lovely family contacted me, and after few Skype meetings they invited me to stay at their place for the summer. I'll have to take care for two lovely girls, who are 12 and 10 years old. I'll also have to do some light housekeeping, preparing breakfast&lunch for the girls and take their cute little dog out.
My flight is scheduled on 28th of June, and that's in 126 days! 

Also, Lauryn from Elegant Chances  lives like an hour away from where I'll be staying, so I'm going to meet her too, which is more than amazing!

I also decided that I'm going to start my youtube channel in the summer - make sure to stay tuned for more news!

BLOGGERS FROM CANADA: If I have any readers from Canada, who live in Ontario, we can meet! Please let me know below! 

You May Also Like

2 komentarji