November's Instagram & BLOG DESIGN

by - 15:47



Since I've been using Instagram quite a lot, I decided to tell you the stories behind the pictures.

As you can see, the first picture(top left) is all about the selfies. I took tons of selfies on Saturday and I was feeling kinda fabulous with my makeup on and a cute sweater from a thrift shop.
Me&my dad went to Michael Buble's concert on Thursday(November 6th), and I also took few pictures and quite a lot of videos. My dad introduced me to this guy back in 2009 I think, and I eventually grew to like his romantic, 50's-60's style. But the concert was exactly the opposite of what I was expecting. Michael made me feel like there weren't 6000 people there, but only 6. He was funny and I think he has a special relationship with his 'fans' - to him, it felt like they are just normal people who like his music.
The next picture was taken in Vicenza, Italy, where I went with my class(school trip). This is one of my good friends Lara, and we were actually talking what kind of a pose we will do, and this is the result. The fourth picture was also taken somewhere in Italy - while we were already driving home, we stopped on a gas station. Me and Veronica (the girl who is piggyback riding me) were just fooling around and then all of a sudden, trucks started to drive by us, so she quickly jumped on me, and everyone said that it's going to be a weird background, but I hoped it would end up being artistic. And I think it did.
The next picture is also the last picture taken in Vicenza. I wanted to capture the architecture as well as the proof that it had rained(you can see a puddle on the right side). I also edited this picture with VSCO cam. 
The last picture is a picture of my French exam - I got an A, 91%! I was so worried because I was sure that I completely messed up one part of it, so I was expecting something between 70%-85%. In my country, we are actually graded from 1 to 5(1 is not sufficient, 5 is excellent). It's kinda clear that I have a so called 'ear for languages', because it rarely happens that I actually study for my English or French exam. Fun fact, I also took up Russian language as my weekly activity (I don't get graded in this class). 


First of all, I have to apologise for neglecting my blog and my email. When I opened my email this morning, I received quite a few emails from you guys asking for a blog design or for a simple header. And yes, I'm still doing everything for free, so if you're interested, send me an email!:)

If you want to follow me and see my other pictures and my Instagram profile in general, click here:) 

So what did you do in the past week?:) 

You May Also Like

4 komentarji