Things I Love

by - 16:56



When I woke up this morning, I kept thinking about things that I love, and not only the 'basic ones'. I also wasn't feeling very adventurous, even though I should do a makeup tutorial sometime soon.
I know I promised many times that I'll post more, but combining school work, social life, watching movies and TV series, taking my dog out AND working out, makes it kinda hard. It would really mean so much if you'd tell me what kind of post should I do next! 


1. My family.  I had to start the list with my family! I have a special place in my heart for my mum who pretty much raised me on her own. And then there's my little brother and sister, without them I probably wouldn't know what patience is.
2. My friends. I have three close friends, but I also love others, even if I talk to them for five minutes every week.
3. My pets. I have three cats: Nelly, Aisha and Diego, and a dog, Lars. Without these cuddly creatures my life would be probably boring.
4. Listening to music. I adore finding new songs that I just feel were made for me. I'm currently obsessed with Taylor Swift's album 1989 and Michael Buble's To Be Loved. 
5. Autumn and December. I don't necessary adore winter, but I kind of love autumn, having rain its only con. Sweater weather all the way!
6. Youtube videos. I daily check on newest videos from people I'm subscribed to. My favourite youtube people are Pewdiepie, Michelle Phan, Stilababe09, GlitterForever17, MayBaby, Blogilates, Apn9a, Mylifeaseva, LaurDIY, Troye Sivan, Connor Franta and Bethany Mota. I hope I'll open my own youtube account someday.
7. Watching movies and TV shows. I love romantic comedies, historical and adventurous movies.
8. Makeup. Many people are mistaken why girl use makeup, it's not for OTHERS, it's for ME. Because I feel fabulous while wearing it! Watching tutorials and different makeup videos are a must-do.
9. Drinking tea and coffee. I don't care what time it is, or what kind of season it is, I'll have my cup of coffee/tea. I usually drink up to 3 cup of teas in December! My favourite coffee is cappuccino that my mum makes for me.
10. Egg omelette. Not sure why, I just love it.
11. Learning new languages. That's the only thing that I feel proud of. I started learning english when I was 7, but I was very fond of cartoons in english since I was four. I also don't have an accent, many people think I'm actually an American ( I don't fake my accent, but I guess my brain kinda copied it from all of those TV shows/movies/cartoons). I was learning Spanish from 7th grade to 9th grade, and I still understand a lot. I started studying French last year, and this year I also decided to learn Russian. Because I'm Slavic, I understand almost every slavic language (Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, even a little bit Ukrainian and Russian). I tend to learn languages very quickly.
12. Visiting new places. I'm always up for travelling. I've been to Italy, Austria, Germany, France, Spain, UK, Switzerland, Monaco, Bosnia and Hercegovina. 
13. Photography. My iPhone 5 takes great pictures, and I love editing them with different apps and posting them on my Instagram. I don't have a camera, but I really want one and start taking photography more serious.
14. United Kingdom. I'm not so sure when I developed my love for the Brits and their country. I went to London with my dad two years ago and I wanted to go back ever since. I also decided I'll move to the UK when I'm 19 and I already found some universities I'd like to go to (I'll probably be moving to Scotland).
15. Writing. When I was a little girl, I had a huge imagination and I would make up tons of stories. To this day nothing has changed. I used to write stories, but I'd never finish them because I lost interest.
16. Thinking about my future and writing it down. 
17. Singing and dancing like crazy when I'm on my own. I still use my radio, and I connect it to my iPod and then I go crazy.
18. Going out with my friends.
19. Clubbing.
20. Taking selfies when I'm feeling fabulous.
21. Helping and talking to people when they're sad
22. Gossiping. Who doesn't love a good gossip?
23. Spending time in my bed. Not necessarily sleeping.
24. Talking to my friends that live in another country. Especially Megan. 
25. Long phone calls.
26. Reading books in english. It seems like more fun to read it in the language that it was written in.
27. Surprising people. It's the little things, you know.
28. Going to concerts. I've been to many concerts! One Direction 2x, Justin Bieber 2x, Michael Buble (he was performing in my country two days ago), ABBA, and some other slovene singers. I'm going to see One Republic on 16th of November, and 5 Seconds of Summer on 17th of May.
29. Boys. Well, most of the time. You know that feeling, when you really like someone but they don't like you back? I know that feeling too well. But not having a crush is boring!
30. Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest, Polyvore, reading cute blogs.
31. Being artistic. Writing, creating stuff with Photoshop, playing piano...
32. Running. When I'm pissed off, sad, happy, or simply filled with emotions I can't comprehend, I go for a run.

You May Also Like

3 komentarji