Sephora Eyeliner Review & Italy

by - 13:02





We were walking through the streets of Vicenza (Italy) last friday trying to find our meeting point. My class was supposed to visit Teatro Olimpico, but we learned that it opened at 2pm, which mean we had 2 hours completely to ourselves. Me and my friends went to a nearby cafe and ordered cappuccinos. On our way to find the perfect cafe, I stumbled upon a sign that suddenly made my day.
SEPHORA. I was in Paris with school about three years ago when I first heard about the shop, but it meant nothing for me. Within years I started using more and more makeup, so clearly I heard about Sephora all over again. And when I saw it in Vicenza, no one could stop me. I ran directly into the store like I was about to rob it. I think we spent about 20 minutes in it, and I wanted to touch every single thing that was there. Sadly my friends didn't understand my weird behaviour, but no one recommended leaving the store (nobody had the guts).

I payed 11$ for this eyeliner, and I don't regret it at all. I've heard a lot about this makeup brand, the good and the bad. The pro of this eyeliner is that it's very thin and it allows you to create small masterpieces that can easily be turned into big and glamorous ones. I also love that it doesn't become all watery or that the colour isn't black anymore, but it's grey all of a sudden.
Before purchasing this eyeliner I was using Max Factor's, and it was okay, but I often had some difficulties while making the winged eye. And the thing I love the most (beside being black all the time and not turning into shady grey), is that it doesn't wear off. I went to a party and forgot to take my makeup off. I woke up in the morning, and everything was like the day before. The only bad thing about this eyeliner is the price - 0,085 oz. for 11$. But I've reached a decision: when I need to buy a new eyeliner, I'll definitely buy it again, who cares about the price.

But I couldn't buy only one thing, so I picked the cheapest thing I could find - a lip balm. After we left Sephora, I saw KIKO, and once again, no one could stop me. I purchased two eyeshadows, and each of them was on sale, so I spent only 6$ for both of them.

The final conclusion is: if you ever get the chance to visit Sephora, DO IT. And buy everything. Who cares about the debts. Makeup = happiness.









You May Also Like

2 komentarji