Autumn Wishlist & Opening a store?!

by - 16:56





When I should be thinking about cells and mitochondria in my biology class, I was thinking about the things that are necessary for living. I also gave myself a challenge during maths class, not only to study more, but to read more books! I'm currently reading The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-Time by Mark Haddon, and even though it's not my genre, I still find it interesting.
When my family asks what do I want for my birthday or Christmas, I just freeze and forget everything I ever needed or wanted. Does that happen to you as well?

First thing I really want to own is Naked2 palette by Urban Decay(and if you've been with me for a while, you know that I'm craving this one for so long!).



I've been trying to keep up with the youtubers(I follow mainly fashion/beauty youtube channels, but my favourite one is still Pewdiepie), and I can't forget  about this certain one that actually published a book! As may some of you know, I would also like to own a Lauren Conrad: Beauty book, but Make Up by Michelle Phan is currently no.2 on my wishlist!





I saw that a lot of you guys are recommending this mascara called "Volumnious Butterfly Mascara" by L'oreal. The plus side is, it's actually not expensive. I found it on this website for only $8.49 .
I have always been a fan of mascaras, and I usually go for the cheap ones. I was surprised when I bought a mascara by Essence. I think it was about $3, and my lashes were big and they didn't look fake at all! But now I'm determined to test some other brands, so this is going to be my next purchase. 



 I've been obsessing with the new TV show called 'Outlander' that was based on books by Diana Gabaldon. I somehow heard/found out about this TV show in July, and I was fully prepared to watch the pilot in August. I feel in love with it, and apparently I wasn't the only one, because they renewed the series for a second season! I tried to find a book in my mother language, but they haven't translated it yet (and they probably won't, because this book has been in the stores for the past 23 years). I'm thinking about ordering it from Ebay, what do yo think?


I've got two words for you: Troye Sivan. I started watching his videos on youtube this summer, and I fell in love with him. I hope you've all listened to his song 'Happy Little Pill', because it's amazing. I know about his merchandise, but it's too expensive ($40 for a sweater, I'm on a student budget). I will try to find a replica or something on Ebay as well haha!


Also, I wanted to tell you guys that there are only two more days till I pick a blog that I will feature on my blog! If you want to apply, click here!

Aaaaand the big news is....I was thinking about opening a store. Well, not exactly a store that you have in mind. Have you ever heard about Etsy.com? You should totally check it out. I was thinking about selling blog design - banners, total makeovers of a blog and so on...would anyone be interested?:) 

You May Also Like

4 komentarji