Things I've Been Loving Lately...

by - 14:50



I woke up today with a certain happiness. Why? I didn't have to go to school today (our school has an anniversary or something), and plus I got to be home alone! I could use this day for studying and doing homework, since I've done nothing related to school this weekend (or any weekend before that to be clear). 
I also decided that I will post later what I ate today. I had great plans for today. Get up, make breakfast, get pretty, go to the mall to get some groceries, cook lunch, study and write a post for a blog. And what did I do? I kinda got up, made breakfast almost two hours after I woke up, stayed in bed and watched movies and stalked on my followers. Then I remember my mom actually left me money to get some food and I had to go to the post office, so I got ready and actually left the apartment. And the lunch part? Nah.
Songs I've Been Loving Lately...










And also...Ugly Heart(G.R.L), Happy Little Pill(Troye Sivan), Shake It Off(Taylor Swift), Shower(Becky G), A Sky Full Of Stars(Coldplay), Everything(Michael Buble), BO$$ (Fifth Harmony), Bad Girls(M.I.A), On Est La(M.Pokora), Sleeping With A Friend(Neon Trees)
Movies & TV Shows That I've Been Loving Lately...
It seems like I really can't get out of my skin, because I watched Divergent for the (at least) 20th time. By now I know every single word, I know what happens every second, I could literally play every role in the movie. My friends have been obsessing over Tres Metros Sobre el Cielo (Three Meters Under The Sky), and I watched it today. My comment? Cheesy and nothing special.
I also watched Two Night Stand, which was a cute Miles Teller movie, with an ending that everyone expects. If you're a fan of James McAvoy like me, then you definitely should watch the newest edition of the X-Men! I also recommend watching If I Stay, Maleficent, How To Train Your Dragon 2, Neighbours, The Fault In Our Stars, The Book Thief. I'm also planning on watching The Maze Runner(because Dylan O'Brien that's why), Guardians Of The Galaxy and Lucy.
OUTLANDER! Oh, sorry. As for the TV shows, I'm definitely hooked with this new TV show called Outlander. The critics are comparing it to Downtown Abbey, but instead it's happening almost 200 years before that and in Scotland. I can officially say this is my favourite TV show and that I will buy the book in the next week.

Posts I've Been Loving Lately...
How To Make Money Blogging
How To Improve Your Productivity
Background Ideas for Product Photography
Homemade Chocolate Cookies
Books To Read this Autumn/Winter
How To Grow Your Blog The First Year of Blogging 
Photography Tips for Bloggers

You May Also Like

2 komentarji