Makeup Tips and Tricks

by - 03:00


images were found on tumblr

When I was about five years old, I used my very first lipstick. Well, morel likely a chapstick. From there it went very slowly on, because I started using very light/skin tone eyeshadows when i was about 12. I think I started using a mascara about two years ago, and I added an eyeliner in the start of this year. I never though of myself as a beauty expert or anything, but I think I did improve since 2010 (I hope so). Today I was thinking about things that I do different when putting on my makeup. It usually took me about five minutes to get ready. Now it can take whole 20 minutes! I wrote down some tips and tricks that I've learned.

Tip one: winged eyeliner is a very popular thing right now. At first I looked like a panda or someone who is about to join a racoon club when I draw it. I advise you to use a tape or maybe just a pencil or something, put it right next to your eye and put it there where you want your line to be. Like this.

Tip two: If you're like me, and you easily get mascara on your eyelid, use a cotton swab to 'delete' the mistake. That way you won't ruin your eyeshadow, if you're wearing any.

Tip three: Apply an eyeshadow before the concealer. Sometimes, the eyeshadow tends to fall of on your inner eye or dark circles. Make sure that you swipe off the eyeshadow that doesn't belong there, and THEN apply the concealer.

Tip four: Powder first. You want to make a base for your makeup, and make sure that it stays there all that. 

Tip five: If your mascara won't make your eyes any bigger, start 'blinking' while applying a mascara. But be careful not to accidentally hit your eye in the process. 

Tip six: If you want to make your eyes bigger, use an eyeliner and a white kohl pencil under your lower  eyelashes and on your inner eye. And a lot of mascara on your lower/smaller eyelashes.

Tip seven: If you want your eyes to be noticeable, use a black kohol pencil under your lower eyelashes.

Tip eight: Make sure that you fill your brows 100%. Don't rush it when drawing your brows.


Do you have any makeup tips or tricks for me? Share it with me in the comments!:) 

You May Also Like

3 komentarji