Promoting YOUR Blog | Getting More Followers

by - 16:20

photo
There are bunch of new things going on in my life, and I decided to share them with you as soon as possible!
First of all, I know it's hard to make it as a blogger. Finding readers and followers who actually read what you write and talk to you isn't the easiest thing to do. I spent hours on my computer communicating with different bloggers and discussing their posts (and mine). Eventually, I gained followers! I have this blog for almost 2 months now, and I already have 350+ followers!!
But you have to know that I didn't have the easy way. No one helped me to gain all these followers. No one promoted me or anything like that. But I think that it's a great way for you to get new followers, if they hear a recommendation from me.

So I decided doing features on my blog (something like a 'blog of the week'). Long story short, I will (you will) present your blog on my blog. I will pick my favourite candidate, and then they will write a short post describing their blog style and so on. Then I will also put my own opinion at the end of the post. I don't know how many people are interested in that, but I hope that there are some of you there.


IF YOU WANT TO GAIN MORE FOLLOWERS & VIEWS....
Simply fill out this form. I promise you that I will check every single form.


TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Fill out the form
- Make sure that you are following me on bloglovin and twitter
- if you're picked, it would be nice if you'd mention me in one of yours posts:) 


And that's it! I really hope that some of you are interested in doing this, and if you are, please comment bellow! And if you want to, notify your current followers with this 'Featuring Programme'. 
I was also thinking about designing blogs and doing makeovers. I'm not a Photoshop professional, but I know quite a lot of things about designing & blog structure. 


If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 

You May Also Like

5 komentarji