Commenting: Milan Fashion Week 2014

by - 20:14


You may have heard of an awesome thing called 'Fashion Week'. These two words stand for a week filled with glamour, models, famous designers & brands and most of all, innovative clothing. For today's post I decided to introduce you to my favourite clothing pieces that were shown in Milan Fashion Week 2014. This first dress is by designer called Luisa Beccaria. I like the simplicity of it, and the flowers that add up to it.




There are so many details on this dress! I love those little elements that make the dress looking very stylish. The combination of flowers and hearts turned out very good. Bravo, Dolce & Gabanna!


Howdy partner! Looking through the collection by Emilio Pucci, you get the cowboy vibe, which is actually likeable in this case. This outfit reminds me of a poncho-dress with loads of fun. The whole thing is filled with everything, you don't need to decorate it with any accessory.



First of all, the model's face is looking so fierce! I love how the whole dress is kinda see-through. Another great thing by Roberto Cavalli.


It seems like I've been obsessing with white colour in particular. Philipp Plein surprised me with how can a simple the outfit be very likeable- dress in white, in combination with white heels.



I like the pastel green detailing. Sometimes green actually doesn't decline a war with black. Well, when does Versace disappoint? 




I don't know about you, but this outfit just screams 'Serena Van der Woodsen, take me!'. But I do think that they could add some gold glitter on the sweater...(by Les Copains)


I call this look 'Greek Goddess'. I was thinking about what if they removed the lower piece ( the blue long skirt). It would look like the girl is in a cooking show without her pants. Jokes on the side, this outfit is very romantic. The whole collection by Bluemarine that was presented at Fashion week got me hooked, you should definitely check it out.


First things first, I'm the realest! Moschino decided that this year they dedicate their line to Barbie. Or Clueless. Who knows. 



I can't clearly see the detailing in the dress, but I love it! These colours look very good with this skin tone. (by Stella Jean)



Good job MaxMara, good job.


I hereby declare her Princess of Coachella. (by Etro)


Even though my mom said she looks like a flight attendant, I still like this outfit for an unknown reason. (by Iceberg) 





I hope you liked this post! What were your favourite outfits in Milan Fashion Week? If you want to check out the rest, click here. Oh, and have you heard? I will be featuring/ promoting a blog every month. If you want to be featured on this month's edition, apply here! 







You May Also Like

0 komentarji