Who Is Emma Reay? | +Featuring Your Blog!

by - 18:09



"I’m Emma Reay and I’ve been writing Collage Me Pretty for just over one year. My interest in fashion blogging stemmed from Twitter, and from a blogger being interested in my fashion collages, hence the name Collage Me Pretty. 
 I’ve just graduated from an art degree studied in Blackburn, Lancashire and while promoting my art on Twitter,  someone suggested that I make a fashion blog. 
 I’ve always been interested in fashion, so I thought why not! I mainly blog my personal style which is influenced by Instagram, fashion magazines and fashion blogs. A few of my favourite bloggers are Holy Nights, The Little Magpie and Fashion In Flux, and my favourite celebrity fashion icons have to be Kylie Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens and The Olsen Twins. Especially their hair.



I work part time at Primark but I’m currently looking for a fashion merchandising or social media job based in Manchester. I still don’t know what I want to do with my life even after my degree, but I believe that what will be, will be. One day it will just click, and I’ll find a job that I love. In the mean time, when I’m not working at Primark I’m usually either writing or shooting for my blog with my photographer Rachel Cottam. I also love eating out, Instagram and my tabby cat, Pixie."





***Your blog can get a post dedicated to you too! Every month I will choose a 'Blog Of The Month'. Send me your name, a short description of your and what is your blog about(about 50-70 words) and the link to your blog. Then I will choose a blog that will be my personal favourite and I will send an email to you with bunch of questions!:)

You May Also Like

5 komentarji