4pm thoughts

by - 15:08

After a long (very long) ride, we finally came back home!

I woke up at 7am which was surprisingly early for me, since it's summer. I already packed most of my stuff yesterday and I knew that I would have to clean up a lot before my mom notices something.
I tried to be as quiet as possible to clean and pack at the same time (which wasn't so easy, I kept bumping into things). After 7minutes I was done and I allowed myself to leave the room.
I didn't feel like eating breakfast - but even if I did, well, too bad. There was no food to be found.
At 8am we left the apartment and went to the port where we bought our tickets for the ferry. We had to be early due to the queue. 
We bought some bread at the local bakery(they didn't have any wholemeal bread!), and at 9.45 we started our journey on the ferry.
I read almost the whole book called Fallen by Lauren Kate. I must say I'm not reading it with the biggest excitement, but I still love it.
The other part of our 'back-home-trip' was boring and very usual: we slept, listened to music...

Oh, and I did fail to mention that yesterday I downloaded the app 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' (I saw it on lohanthony's blog) and I must say I'm obsessed, because it's actually a brilliant and a fun game. And on the other hand, it is completely free.

If you follow me on instagram, you can notice how white I am. Literally. I was on vacation with my family for 2 weeks, and my brother and sister look like they came from Africa, while I look like I escaped from Sweden. My mother is somewhere between that.
I tend to watch up to a whole season a day, and to make it even worse, I do that during school (well, not literally, when I come home till the moment I fall asleep).
And the result? Ah, who cares about the grades(though I'm a very good student, minding studying does miracles), it's about finding new tv shows! I don't have anything to watch. Nothing that would interest me.
Currently I watch Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf(new episode comes every week), and I have to start watching Downtown Abbey again, but also Doctor Who & Supernatural.
I've also heard of 'Orange Is The New Black' and I will watch the pilot today, to see if it is really good and funny as some say.


xoxo

You May Also Like

0 komentarji