Everyday makeup & Mascara shopping

by - 14:38


This is actually my first cosmetic post! I've always admired fashion/beauty you tubers, but only few weeks ago I decided to find aspiring and beauty oriented blogs. For the last two days I've been exploring bloglovin (I will post my link below). My everyday makeup has changed a lot, I think I started using eyeshadows when I was in the 8th grade, but I wore lipstick on since I was five.






Mascara: Essence, Volume Boost(waterproof)
Nail polish: Manhattan, Lotus Effect
Lipstick: Maybelline, Pink Lollipop(#030)
Bronze: L'oreal, Glam Bronze(Sun Radiance Trio - Brunettes)
Eyeliner: S-he, Dip Eyeliner (#001 black)
Perfume: Roger&Gallet, Fleur d'Osmanthus


I don't really use perfumes, it's not that I don't like them, I just keep forgetting to put one on! This perfume was given to me last Christmas, I think, and as you can see, I haven't even used a half of it.
I checked their website and their things are kinda pricy, but they all smell good.

I hate buying mascaras, you never know what kind of quality it will actually be. I thought that big and fancy brands such as L'oreal or Dior would automatically make them super good. But that truly depends on a mascara, and I don't trust those big brands anymore because they disappointed me many times. My friend has super long eyelashes, mainly because of the makeup, and she told me she was actually using Essence's mascara, and why not give it a go? I was a bit worried because it's a waterproof and I can never clean them off completely(got any tips for me?). Overall I would give it 10/10. I think the price was around two or three euros. It makes your eyelashes look big and they don't look fake. So I would really recommend this mascara.



It takes about ten minutes for me to put all my makeup on, but it can always take less or more time. A lot of people use powder, and here's the thing, I don't! My body has never experienced any skin problems. I get one small pimple every three months, and that's it. Few months ago I started using skin care creams and moisturisers(would you like me to do a review of that). 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

2 komentarji