Shopping look & Style steal | Affordable clothing

by - 11:55






I'm terribly sorry for the quality of the pictures & the background! I was home alone, and you wouldn't believe how much I spent on finding the somewhat-okay looking background.
As for the things that I'm wearing, I could find the exact top and shorts on the internet, but I purchased them both in H&M (the top was 14$ and the shorts were 10$). I don't know where the bag is from because it was given to me as a gift. But I did a little bit of research to find the cheapest look-a-like top (it's basically floral peplum top).

Peplum top CHEAP/SALE ideas: New LookForever 21Bank FashionZara, H&M
Shorts CHEAP/SALE ideas: Forever 21, Forever 21 #2, H&MCharlotte Russe
Shoes CHEAP/SALE ideas: Chuck Taylor







You May Also Like

15 komentarji