To coffe or not to coffe

by - 21:33

Since it's 10pm, I'm still debating on "should I make myself some coffee and fall asleep at 3am?". But then again, I can hear my mum's voice in my head "Why didn't you make it in the morning? Or I don't know, maybe BEFORE midnight?". And this time, I actually have an excuse.
I woke up at 9am this morning, and first thing I did was to check the weather. I pushed the curtains away and then I got miserable for a second - the sun was up. That meant we had to go to the beach.
Don't get me wrong - I absolutely love spending time at the seaside, but I've been doing that for the past two weeks. But yet I managed to get up and make myself some breakfast. Afterwards, I watched one episode of Doctor Who (I recently discovered this show, shame on me), then my mom demanded that I leave my comfortable bead immediately.
I was sunbathing for about three hours - that would explain my sunburns. Oh, I have to mention that I inherited some awesome genes - I'm pale as snow. Looking at our family pictures, it looks like I'm adopted. My (half) brother and sister are a little tan even in the winter, while I look like I escaped from Sweden all the time. Now that I dyed my hair to blond-ish (some say it's even orange), people greet me with "Hallo!" (which is german for "hi!"). So there's that.
After I showered off the shame, me and my mum(just us, without those cute little brats) went to a restaurant for lunch. She had a pizza and I had calamari(my dad used to say that they're cousins of octopus). When we returned to our apartment, everyone else was asleep, so I continued on reading a book (this is highly rare for me during school time, I barely even know the word 'book').
Last week I have already read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green which was nothing like I expected - my friends kept telling me that I will cry as hell...even though it's just a book. They could've not been more right.
The next book I read last week(two books in one week, wow!!) was Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Since I'm still completely obsessed with Vampire Academy, I obviously bought the sequel-that-is-not-actually-a-sequel. Loved it.
Where was I again? Right, reading! I took some books with me to the beach and read it there while sunbathing/ exposing my white-red skin to the sun hoping that I will magically become tanned.

And this was a small summary of my day. I'm lazy and tired and ready for another episode of Doctor Who, so I guess I will be having my coffee in the morning.

xoxo

You May Also Like

0 komentarji