How to make your hair shining & healthy | Tips & tricks

by - 17:50


Sometimes I just wondered, how do cover girls get to have this amazing and awesome hair?  Later on I discovered Photoshop and hair care products, even wigs do the trick. I have fine hair, and for years it looked like I have a dead animal on my head instead of hair. When I started to use beauty products I noticed that youtube does not only offer you music videos, but also tips & tricks from professional people (and amateurs, of course). I started watching hair care videos, how to make your hair shining, how to make it look thick, how to keep your hair healthy, what kind of things do you have to use to have perfect hair and so on. Needless to say, it took a while before I found tips that I could actually use. My hairdresser told me to use certain hair products, but they were all expensive (I mean, 50$ for a shampoo? I don't think so). But she also said that you can go the cheap way, so I did. I always had long hair, but in 7th grade I got bored and told my mom I want a paz haircut. I said goodbye to about 20cm of my hair, but never regretted it. My hair eventually started to grow back, so about a year and a half later I dyed my hair to shining red, and I felt re-born. I got extremely lucky that my hair didn't plot against me. People kept asking me what products do I use, and I had  to disappoint them every time by saying that I really don't use any. 

 In march this year I watched movie called Divergent, and it instantly became my favourite movie (I already saw it at least 15 times, even went to the cinema to see it 6th time). I fell in love with Shailene Woodley's hair, basically the result was that I wanted the exact hair that she had in the movie. In the start of may I didn't even have to convince my mom (because she already suggested that I dye my hair to brown or light brown), so I went to the hairdresser.

The hairdresser had to re-dye my hair: meaning she had to get rid of my red colour first, and I believe she had to use peroxide or something like that. I was there for three hours! But my hair didn't turn out the way I wanted, it was a bit orange, but everyone said I look awesome and that it's better than it was before. 

 Currently my hair has a look called light-brown-with-spices-of-orange. And I like it, but I have roots in the hair. I don't know which colour I want, but I'm choosing between honey brown and ombré. With no further a due, here are my hair care products (the last picture is actually after shower moisture for body).





    

 TIPS & TRICKS TO KEEP YOUR HAIR HEALTHY 

1. Every time you shampoo your hair, massage your scalp for one minute (strength&growth).
2. To prevent any damage, use a wide-tooth comb when you detangle your wet hair.
3. Never use a curling iron on hair straightener when you have wet hair.
4. Don't wash your hair everyday
5. Avoid bleach
6. Try not to use a lot of heat 
7. Don't use too many hair products (especially hairsprays) 



How to get rid off split ends?
 Mix one egg yolk, 3 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of honey. Apply this mask to the ends of your hair    for 1 hour before washing every 2 weeks.

Which food is good for hair?
Avocado - for moisture and growth
Egg- protein for strength, volume, shine and texture
Honey - good for damaged hair 
Oils - it moisturises your hair and removes dandruff 

What should you eat?
Salmon, legumes, veggies and eggs.



You May Also Like

4 komentarji