10 Cute DIY's - Back To School series

by - 14:16




It's crazy how quickly summer passed. Just like that and it's September in less than two days. I'm not excited about the idea of going back to school, but I don't necessarily hate it (yet). Due to summer boredom I've discovered a lot of things. Most of them were found during cleaning my bed room, but some of them I saw on Pinterest and some new blogs. That's why I decided to present you some cute and useful DIY's for school. I hope you like them!



How to create a Monogram using Microsoft Word


How crazy is that? I always thought that monograms and other graphics could only be made by professional or at least art programmes such as Photoshop. But now you can make your own monogram for your blog for free! (click here)


Washi tape pencils



Are you tired of those boring, plain pencils? Now you can learn how to decorate them and make them more fun for taking notes and studying! (here)


Paint simple calendar


When I first saw this picture, I though these squares were sticky notes! I think this is a great idea, since I always have those big annual calendars that take a lot of space. It's colourful and bright, it definitely brings up the positivity level in your room. (here)

Zippered pencil case & School supplies case


If you're into sewing, this DIY suits you perfectly. It will take some of your time, and your nerves probably, but the result is going to be amazing. Check it out here.


Desk organizer


Cereal boxes can be recycled into useful and helpful things, and you can do it yourself. Being a student can also sometimes mean being on a budget, so here's an easy and completely free way of organising your desk. (here)


Planning your clothing ahead


I like to be a neat person. Every night before bed I open my closet and start picking things and making clothing combinations. That usually takes a lot of my time, and sometimes I just skip it and go to bed. Then I wake up in the morning - I have nothing to wear! Here's an easy solution for you if you're like me. You can play with the wonderful combinations during the weekend, so you don't have to worry when Monday arrives! (here)


Jar hair stations


Losing bobby pins, ribbons and hair ties is my hobby. I misplace them all the time. If you have any space on your wall (or on your desk), you can do this easy DIY that will help you to keep all of your hair ties in one place. (here)


Pillow box notes


Have you been feeling down lately? I admit, I get kind of depressed or just stressed when the studying part comes up. I like to search for positive quotes or videos, or just simply eat chocolate and do TV marathons. Here's an alternative way of boosting up positivity. 

Homework station


Lacking a free space place for your homework and desk supplies is common. I have tons of things on my desk, and sometimes I just feel like I could put something up my wall. And I found somethings - this awesome tutorial!

Portable first-aid kit


I always carry patches/plasters with me. First-aid kites usually cost a lot of money, and they contain some things which you'll probably never even use. If time is not the problem, then you should definitely try this DIY!


Do you have any DIY ideas for me? Have you tried some? I was thinking of doing one of them on my own and posting it on my blog, which one do you thin I should do? Comment below!





You May Also Like

2 komentarji