Makeup haul

by - 14:45


Hello everybody!
It's been the longest time since I blogged (two days actually, but it seemed an eternity for me). And to make it even worse, I didn't reply to any of you guys! Thank you for all those wonderful comments, I will reply to all of them. 
I wasn't feeling girly enough, so I convinced my mom to go makeup shopping. As you can see almost all of my products are from essence - cheap brand. I like and trust this brand, plus, when you're a student you're on a tight budget. But anyhow, I love all of them and I feel like a professional makeup artist when I put them on!











That's it! Do you have any of these products? Oh, I was thinking of buying Victoria Secret eyeshadow palette. I found it on the internet, and they sell it for 10$! Do you have any experiences with it? And it would be awesome if you'd recommend me a makeup/beauty product that is your absolute favourite.

You May Also Like

9 komentarji