DIY: Making a Tumblr Bedroom | Part 1

by - 06:30


My room was always filled with things that I liked, mainly posters. Last year we moved to a new apartment, and I got a bigger room, which is way more girly and sensitive than the last one. Few days ago I was watching this tutorial on how to make your room a bit more tumblr-ish, then I went straight to Polyvore to get some new ideas. This is only the part one, because I was thinking of making at least two parts.


Step one was finding my favourite pictures. Some of the are mine, some of them are from WeHeartIt or Tumblr. I just printed them out and tried to put them in a shape of a heart (I got inspired by Bethany Mota). This wall is opposite to my bed, so when I wake up, the first things I see are this gorgeous pictures.




Then I went to buy a pin board, and I found one for a really good deal, I think it was 5$. I pinned pictures around it, and the main purpose if it is yet to be discovered. I was thinking of putting on notices, like when do I have tests, what do I have to study. But currently it just holds my elastic hair ties.


I found these really cute pictures in Ikea last year, and I actually have them on my wall for a very long time, but it just seemed to me that they make my room more like the tumblr ones.


This one was the easiest one. Once again, I just took some random printed photos (Theo James on the right!) and clip them on wrapping paper. This thing is right above my head.


Few months ago my mom got me this and I thought it was super cute but I never really had any use of it. This one is positioned right next to my bed, so I'm planning to clip on some pictures, notes,...



How did you like this post? Would you like to see more of these? 

You May Also Like

1 komentarji