Wish list - August 2014

by - 17:02

Wish list - August 2014


When they asked me as a kid "What do you want for your birthday?", I could immediately list more than 20 things in a split of second. If you ask me now, I literally have no idea. I just forget everything I wish for. 
 Luckily, I was smart enough to eventually start writing down things. You know, just in case. But when you start to get older, you start to re-think everything (or overthink). So when I would see something I like, I would ask myself 'Do I really need this? How long am I going to use it?'. And that's basically the story how I ended up realising I'm not a child anymore and I don't need toys anymore (even though I still collect barbie dolls). 
Every child has this one toy, that he doesn't get it the same moment he asks for it because of the price. I remember wanting this cart for my dolls which costed about 70$. I kept begging for it, and after few months gave up. I think  I figured it out it was too expensive for a cart that will be used for fake babies and dolls. Almost a year later my grandma bought it for me, and I was overjoyed. My mum said that for the first two weeks I played with it for the whole day straight. I took it everywhere with me, even the kindergarden. Within years, I stopped playing with it. But you get the point, don't you? I respected it and cherished it like it was... I don't know. I guess I was really grateful for it.

If someone asked me right now what I wish for, I'd tell them that I have everything I want. But there are always those things that would make your life a bit better (in my case these are the most expensive things, haha).


Nikon d600
Until I was 11, I never really had a camera. I always assumed that my mom would take the pictures and that's it. Few christmases ago, my mom got me my very first camera. It was really girly one, and I loved it. Last year I got my iPhone 5 - for which I was craving for years! And I always take some pride in my iPhone pictures, because I think they are really good.
Now that I have this blog, I want something that would add the 'it' to my photos. So I did some research what kind of cameras do fashion bloggers/ famous you tubers use and I discovered this little guy. 

iPhone case cover
I have at least 6 iPhone covers, but you can never really have enough of them!I found this cool one on polyvore. The background is all black, and on it there is written with white letters 'More Issues Than Vogue'. Which is a fun saying because it has more than one meaning.

EM Michelle Phan Eye Palette
Michelle Phan is one of my favourite you tubers! I recently did her Gatsby 1920's Flapper Girl tutorial, and I pretty much nailed it. I love her channel because of her originality, and I love how much she works for her videos! I was introduced by her makeup line a year ago, and again, she didn't fail to surprise me! I love how the eye palette has different structure than any other eye palette. 

MAC Nail Lacquer 
I'm always in need of big and famous brand, such as MAC, Nars, Revlon, Dior, ... but this specific nail lacquer has me on the edge! I especially adore the one in red colour, I believe it makes you look like a queen or at least a business director!

Beauty by Lauren Conrad
Bethany Mota or otherwise known as Macbarbie07 was the first you tuber I ever followed. I noticed that she owns this book, and a long time after I randomly stumbled upon a review video on youtube. Since then, I want that book so bad! 



Well, this is it! What is on your wish list? Who are your favourite you tubers? I was actually thinking of doing a post telling you guys who are my favourite you tubers, comment if you'd be interested in that! :) 

You May Also Like

6 komentarji