My Beauty/Fashion Idols

by - 21:34



As excited I am to use makeup everyday, I often question myself 'Could I do better?' (I should ask myself that during school lol). It's been two years since I started using Youtube regularly. My main use of youtube was music/ lyric videos, and then eventually I learned the meaning of the world 'vlogging' and other words that were to no use to me before.
I wanted to introduce you some of my favourite people who I stalk all the time, and they are not only the stars of youtube. Let me know who are your fashion and/or beauty idols in the comments below!


Bethany Mota


This girl has a bright future! She recently launched her clothing line at Aeropostale, after being a beauty guru on youtube for few years. I came across her blog randomly, and as far as I recall, I noticed her in the video that had something to do with clothing in the series Back To School. I've been a fan ever since! Her makeup isn't a big thing, she usually has the same look in all of her videos, the basic/everyday look.


Lauren Curtis


She's the definition of 'Well done puberty'! I love her makeup collection and her makeup tutorials, but some times it feels like she isn't taking any risks. Her look stays kinda the same in most of her videos, but has a little spark in each of them. I started being her subscriber few weeks ago, and I've already tried some of her tutorials, which turned out great!



Michelle Phan


She's known not just by her makeup tutorials - but her makeup transitions! She did videos how to look like a barbie, a Japanese doll, Lady Gaga in Poker Face...and so on. The uniqueness of her blog is just limitless. I think I've been subscribed to her for about two months now, but I definitely heard about her before. She launched her makeup line, with a surprisingly different eyeshadow palette. Now she also published a book, which became one of the things I need in life.

Holland Roden


One of the reasons why I watch Teen Wolf. We could compare my love for Lydia and my hate for Allison. I think we've never seen Lydia wear jeans or and pants in the show at all! If I think again, has she ever worn anything else beside high heels? After I started to watch Teen Wolf, I also started to stalk Holland and guess what, she's a fashion idol in her real life!


Lauren Conrad 



The star of The Hills and an amazing author of incredible books! I watched the first episode of the series when I was in sixth or seventh grade, and I immediately had to google her. Within years I forgot about her, but since last year, her book, Beauty, has been no.1 on my wish list!


Pretty Little Liars


Each of the girls has its own unique style. Spencer has that thing where you don't know if she's trying to be hipster or classy or both at the same time. Hanna used to have girly girl look, but since Alison has returned, she turned to more rock-chic look. Aria always gives me a shock, because I never know how will she pull of her edgy look! Emily is the sporty one, with casual accessorise. My favourite are Aria's and Hannah's style, but I have to say that everyone in this show is dressed so good! Mona and Alli are one of my favourites also.


Kardashians


Keeping Up With The Kardashians has been a part of my life since 2011. At first I was just amused, then I realised that I wanted to be like them when I grow up. Have a successful career, clothing, makeup line and own my own clothing store. Each of them has a great style. Even though Kylie Jenner became a part of the plastics club, I still think she looks very pretty. 




Who are your beauty or fashion inspirations? :)

You May Also Like

2 komentarji