Teen Choice Awards : Worst & Best Dressed

by - 09:58



This is probably my favourite look! Chloe Mortez rocked out her red/black outfit, I love her hair, too!


Well...I don't know. Ariana Grande usually wears super cute outfits, but this one kinda disappointed me. Nothing special. However I like that her dress sparkles a bit if you look closely. Once again she wore a ponytail, which looks sweet, but we have seen that look over and over again.


Demi Lovato looks like a greek goddess! I love the details on her dress, and how she paired it with her golden clutch & shoes! I think I like her with short hair more than with long hair.


Ian Somerhalder, one of the hottest actors was never known for being a fashion icon ( or am I wrong?). Anyhow, I don't see nothing special about this outfit. Even though Perez Hilton tagged it as one of the worst dressed, I disagree with him.


Black is the colour I wear the most because it's always stylish and classy. But this time Hilary Duff decided to not go the full black look, instead she wore a crop top with floral detailing! I love her outfit & her makeup.


Hailee Steinfeld...I think she exaggerated with the eyeliner. Overall, I like her shoes? Hmm...



Hey you, gorgeous smile! I'm not over excited with this outfit, but I think it suits Ansel Elgort perfectly. I don't know, he seems a guy who can pull off something like this.


Currently obsessing with this outfit! Janel Parrish looks like a mermaid! I like how the skirt & crop top are in different colour. She obviously oriented on the smaller things, like her bracelets, earrings, necklace, rings, her clutch, and the tattoo on her arm! Too bad we don't get to see her shoes!



It looks like all of the sisters have a sense for fashion! Did Kim Kardashian lose weight? She seems so small compared to these two! I love Kylie's crop top/sweater! The fabric of there skirt reminds me of the Russians (Anna Karenina's era perhaps?). I would like to see Kim wearing something sparkly instead, but this look is nice too! 
Kendall look is classy and chic. I think she could styled it with some big necklace.


Pretty Little Liars have some damn good stylists! I dig Hannah's and Aria's outfit. But Lucy Hale? This time I'm not a big fan of the outfit. She kinda saved it with her edgy looking shoes, but that's it.


Her outfit really brings back the summer! I don't know who her stylist is, but a round of applause please! She is one of my favourite looks on the carpet!


As Perez Hilton said...she tried.


Can you believe that Sarah Hyland is soon to be 24 years old?! She has that cute, forever young looking face. I love the sparkly dress, reminds me of Serena van der Woodsen (from Gossip Girl)!


The sexiest dressed person on the carpet! The white colour looks great on her since she's a little bit tanned. 


Tyler Posey decided to go with this gentleman/classy looks, which looks hot. I don't especially appreciate the combination grey & black, but since he's hot, it's okay.


For a second I thought this was Rihanna, but then I thought she would pull off some crazy big wedges and a colourful clutch with it.  Zendaya somehow reminds me of her, probably because of the hair. The outfit is is nice, but she didn't take any risks with it.


You May Also Like

6 komentarji