First Day Of School - Makeup

by - 16:39

Even though I start my school in 8 days, I cannot believe how not excited I am. I used to be thrilled with buying notebooks, pencils and things for school. But now it feels like a nightmare. I love my class and people in my school, teachers aren't so bad either...but just the idea of spending 8 hours a day and listening in classes makes me wanna cry. Somehow I'm excited about the stuff that have to do nothing with school: clothing and makeup. I decided to do a simple tutorial, for all of you who want to look extra pretty on the first day. Everyone has to know how hot you got since they last saw you!







 First, I'm going to use my All About Matt! foundation by Essence. I just simply spread it all around my face, I don't use it very much though.

Then I apply my cream concealer (Match 2 Cover by Essence) under my eyes to hide my dark circles. If I have a pimple, I conceal that too, but that rarely happens because I got very lucky with my skin.

After that I cover my face with long lasting powder (Stay All Day by Essence), just to make everything even.











I'm using 88 Color Palette Neutral Eyeshadow by BHcosmetics. This one is used for just a basic layer.
I'm putting it on from the inner eye lid.


















 

The next eyeshadow is a bit darker with some sparkles in it. I'm colouring from the outer eye lid to the inner. Then I blend both of them.



















I use even darker shade with little less sparkles/glitter. I use the same procedure as before: slowly blending it from the outer eye lid, but this time I don't blend it with the eyeshadow that I put on my inner eye lid (the very first layer).



















For the last eyeshadow I'm using this one that (I think) adds some glamour and Kardashian style. I put it below the eyebrow.
I blend them together.
















This picture is the closest thing I could get. Later on I fixed it a bit and added some white kajal pencil in the inner corner of my eye.





















Lastly I used my Max Factor eyeliner and my mascara.





















(This is the final look)























I'm not so sure if I use a lot of makeup or not. Since a week has passed since I took these photos, I started putting my mascara on my lower eyelashes, and to tell the truth, I use more mascara than I used to. If I'm feeling extra adventurous, I use a light pink lipstick. And sometimes I colour my eyebrows, that's it!


You May Also Like

5 komentarji