My Playlist - What's on my iPod?

by - 13:30



I have at least 400 songs on my iPod, but I don't listen to all of them. Some of them are actually the first songs that I put on my iPod when I got it, stuff like Hollaback Girl, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...
I don't want to delete them even though I don't listen to them anymore, just because they bring back the good memories. I kinda made a Summer/Everyday-ish playlist, with mostly happy and energetic songs in it. Do you know any of these? If not, I hope I gave you some good ideas for your playlist!


1. Primadonna Girl (Marina and the Diamonds)
2. How to be a heartbreaker (Marina and the Diamonds)
3. Mrs All American (5 Seconds of Summer)
4. Nobody to love (Alex Newell)
5. Best day of my life (American Authors - Gazzo Radio Edit)
6. Break Free (Ariana Grande ft. Zedd)
7. Pompeii (Bastille - Kat Krazy Remix)
8. Flawless (Beyonce)
9. Take Me Home ( Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha - The Chainsmokers Remix)
10. Mind Your Manners (Chiddy Bang ft. Icona Pop)
11. Miracle Mile (Cold War Kids)
12. English Love Affair (5 Seconds of Summer)
13. Boss (Fifth Harmony)
14. Ugly Heart (G.R.L)
15. Happy Little Pill (Troye Sivan)
16. Bang Bang (Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj)
17. All Night (Icona Pop)
18. It's my party (Jessie J)
19. Are you gonna be my girl (Jet)
20. Birthday ( Katy Perry - Cash Cash remix)
21. Rather be (Clean bandit)
22.Bad Girls (M.I.A)
23.Material girl (Madonna)
24. Maps (Maroon 5)
25. Daylight (Matt and Kim)
26. Do my thang (Miley Cyrus - Frank Hudson X SWRVN remix)
27. Fall Down (Miley Cyrus - Solo version)
28. Sleeping with a friend (Neon Trees)
29. Harlem (New Politics)
30. Obsession (Sky Ferreira)
31. Best Song Ever (One Direction - Kat Krazy remix)
32. Something I need (OneRepublic)
33. Not Giving In (Rudimental)
34. Send me on my way (Rusted Root)
35. Here comes the sun (The Beatles)
36. I see fire (Ed Sheeran)
37. Breakeven (The Script)
38. Wasted (Tiesto ft. Matthew Koma)
39. What you know (Two door cinema club)
40. Wild Heart (The Vamps ft. Pixie Lott)
41. Shower (Becky G)
42. Boom Clap (Charlie XCX)
43. Black Widow (Rita Ora and Iggy Azalea)



Do you have any of these songs on your playlist?

You May Also Like

3 komentarji